• Dave R
    After our meeting I wanted to play the end of CBY. I used my own handicapping process, first handicapping the last 3 races. The first race I did not have the 3 but OWhales reports under Reynolds had pointed out the 3. Same stuff Dave was working with us today and I added it. When I went to the 7th race I got an error message that AI declines this race and noticed it was a chaos 5 race so I took all there. The last race had a BALO the #1 horse but I played it anyway, but it lost and I hit with the #2. I bet $1 pic3 and hit a 50/1 with that #3 horse in the 1st leg. In the 2nd leg the #11 won at 35/1 over the #2 in the last race at 5/2. The pic3 paid $15,201.70
  • Jim Michalak
    awesome! congratulations!!
  • Dave Schwartz
    After our meeting I wanted to play the end of CBY. I used my own handicapping process, first handicapping the last 3 races. The first race I did not have the 3 but OWhales reports under Reynolds had pointed out the 3. Same stuff Dave was working with us today and I added it. When I went to the 7th race I got an error message that AI declines this race and noticed it was a chaos 5 race so I took all there. The last race had a BALO the #1 horse but I played it anyway, but it lost and I hit with the #2. I bet $1 pic3 and hit a 50/1 with that #3 horse in the 1st leg. In the 2nd leg the #11 won at 35/1 over the #2 in the last race at 5/2. The pic3 paid $15,201.70[/quote]

Both wonderful and amazing.

Way to go, Dave R!
    Dave R
  • Greg Gentzler
    Great stuff Dave R and the fabulous Dave Schwartz!!!
  • Dave R
    Thx all!
  • Dave R
    Yeah guy's, this program is incredible! I have always thought I was a pretty good handicapper, but this is making me about 3 to 4 times better I believe!
  • Jim Pommier
    Please feel free to provide any "winner(s) analysis like you did with the PK3 score. I and a few others just got up and running today. Especially any of your own methods or if you come across any nuggets that we didn't cover in the Zoom meetings.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment