• Jim Michalak
    dave: in a video you mentioned that "easy" will have several jockey switch factors. will it have day of the race jockey switches as well?

i think one of the elements was switch to either top rider or #1 rider. if it is just #1 rider you might want to add top 5 or 10 rider in either total wins or win % with a minimum # of starts. i have been doing that for a long time and have had great success with it. yesterday, i had 4 winners out of 8 races with prices of $27, $20, $40, and $9!

finally, could you please tell me where i can find the list of elements or factors for jockeys to be included under easy?

thanks, dave!
  • ponyplayer
    Fabulous, Jim!!

Where is the best place to pick up the changes?

The track crawl?

Equibase scratches/changes page?
    https://www.equibase.com/static/latechanges/html/latechanges.html

And where do you get the jockey standings to know if it is a
    good change or bad?

The "Prince of Profit" has it nailed!!
  • Jim Michalak
    note: 3/4 horses were a+, one was an f. the f finished in a thrilling 3 way photo for the win.
  • Jim Michalak
    brian: i start with the daily equibase scratches and changes but they don't always have the latest information. than i check the track crawl as well.

jockey standings can be found under the leaders tags; leaders by track. then once you are there you select jockeys, track and date and you will get your list. check win % with a minumum # of starts as well as total wins.
  • Jim Michalak
    date is under available race meets.
  • Dave Schwartz
    The data you're looking will be found in "Easy" data.

Doubt this will make the Gold release.
    Just so much more important stuff first.
  • Jim Michalak
    that is what i thought, dave. thanks.
  • ponyplayer
    Prince =
    Do you $$$ won or win % for your comparison?
  • Jim Michalak
    I have never compared them. I just include both. Would make an interesting study. Usually the top win jocks are the higher % jocks but not always.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment