• ponyplayer
    Found Ken Fee's post about how he is handicapping
    in the "Pay It Forward" thread. It deserves to have its own.
    -------------------------
    Full Disclosure, I am an HSH subscriber and user since time began :rofl: . One thing I have added to this process is an object called and created by the great Ira Yorn. I play dirt and Turf with a maximum of 1 FTS.
    First step: I go through the tracks I play and open each race. If the AI won't play it neither will I.
    Second step: I hit AI HCP and then open the AI Race and only play Chaos 5 races.
    These steps are done the night before or early in the morning, so that I'm fresh for the first race I play and approach it without feeling rushed or any anticipation.
    Third Step: I go to Reports. I use the aML object and use any horse who is in the pct column at 10 or higher.
    Fourth Step: same process as Step 3 but now I use the IRA object- you can substitute with the Trainer report on second page of reports.
    I now have anywhere from 3 to 5 contenders.
    Fifth Step: I check if there is a BALO. Whether there is or not is not that important to me except for confidence in tossing that low price horse.
    Sixth Step: Toss the BALO
    Seventh Step: Go to DEEP button and confirm that my contenders are both in Collective Speed and Collective Power (not a 99)
    Eighth and Final Step: Toss low price Contenders that are D or lowers.
    Wait for race and let the odds separate based on my AI BH grade and odds.
    -------------------------

Thanks, Ken!!
  • Ken Fee
    Hi all, been away from racing for a bit, so I thought my stretch my legs today with a few races.I play 2 horses a race. These selections are pre-scratches and so subject to change,Since the rules are stated above it will be easy for anyone to see what will change.
    WO Race2:Contenders 5,1,9,2- toss the 5 (BALO & F) leaving 1,9,2 wait on odds for final picks
    SAR Race4: Contenders 2,1,8,7 lose the 2 (BALO,F) leaving 8,7,1 wait on odds for final picks
    SAR 5: Is a chaos 5 but using my method only get 2 horses as contenders- so pass
    Parx 6: Contenders 1,3,5,7 toss the 5 (BALO) 1,3,7 wait on odds for final picks
    Parx 8: Contenders 4,7,6,1 toss the 7 (BALO<F) 6,4,1 wait on odds for final picks
    Mth 7: Contenders 7,8,2,3,6 toss the 7,8 (BALO,F) 2,3,6 wait on odds for final picks
    MTH 8: Contenders 5,8,4,2 toss the 8 (BALO) 5,4,2 wait on odds for final picks
    SAR 9: Contenders 6,7,13,5 toss the 6 (BALO) 7,13,5 wait on odds for final picks
    WO 9: Contenders 3,9,7,8 toss the 3 (BALO,F) 9,7,8 wait on odds for final picks

There are more races but this gives me a 9 race card. Allowing me to make my own DD,PK3's and Pick 4"s. Caveat I have been away for a bit of time-so PLEASE do your own thing. Good Luck all
  • Ken Fee
    WU Race 2 1 only paid 6.90 I bet the 1,9 60/40 so 60% on the 1
    Sar 4 -2 Scratches impacted contenders New 2,4,6,8-2 a toss pick 4,8
    Sar 5- lot of scratches make the 2 FORMIDABLE but it's an F-so playing 3,8,1 depending on odds
  • Ken Fee
    Sar 5- going 1,8
  • Ken Fee
    Lot of seconditis so far Parx 6 3,7
  • Ken Fee
    Parx 8: bet 4,1. Done for day
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist