• Dave R
    What are the average winning odds for chaos 4 and 5 races? Also, we know that 88% winners come from 8/1 or better horses in all races. Is it still 88% in all chaos 4 and 5 races?
  • Dave Schwartz
    What are the average winning odds for chaos 4 and 5 races? Also, we know that 88% winners come from 8/1 or better horses in all races. Is it still 88% in all chaos 4 and 5 races?Dave R

I don't have data with the AI yet, but I can share what I know from my history over the years.

First, a tiny correction - 88% of winners are BELOW 8/1.

Is it still 88% in all chaos 4 and 5 races?
    No. It is MUCH lower, meaning that the chances of a longshot payoff jumps through the roof. My guess would be something like 30%-40% or more will pay 8/1 or above.

If memory serves the AVERAGE PRICE in Chaos 5 is something like $28.

You just gave me an idea for a type of workshop we could schedule regularly: STATISTICAL QUESTIONS.

This would be where deTerminator users post their questions and we work thru them live using HSH as the primary tool.
  • Dave R
    For all horizontal bettors this has to be like beautiful music to the ears! We should be able to use a Balo/Chaos method to produce greater ROI.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment