• Dave Schwartz
    [DES Edit]
    Chuck originally posted this in this forum.
    However, it was a 2-part question, and the other part belonged in Off-Topic.
    The best I could think to do was to MOVE the off-topic stuff and then create a new post for Chuck here.
    — @Chuck

Good to see your hard work coming together. Welcome to the new age of Handicapping and Dave carrying on the torch for everybody. I unfortunately am not in a position to purchase the new software as I am a Valuecapper owner and a spreadsheet guy but I praise Dave on his teachings and his understanding as the game is evolving good or bad which is unfortunate because it is the younger generations that need to carry the torch on and with all these online and virtual reality/holographs... Welcome Mr. Spock.

First, I was watching the videos and understanding the concepts etc. I wanted to have Dave show us or me a picture of what the software looks like in terms of presentation i.e. On your desktop, how it opens, and what the screens look like.. Remember as much as the guts are important, visuals in presentation help the user understand even though it may be complex in nature. i.e. under the hood, but everyone wants to see what the car looks like as far as interior and shinyness. Also, for those who may or may not know.

Chuck...
  • Dave Schwartz
    First, I was watching the videos and understanding the concepts etc. I wanted to have Dave show us or me a picture of what the software looks like in terms of presentation i.e. On your desktop, how it opens, and what the screens look like.. Remember as much as the guts are important, visuals in presentation help the user understand even though it may be complex in nature. i.e. under the hood, but everyone wants to see what the car looks like as far as interior and shinyness. Also, for those who may or may not know. — @Chuck

I'm confused.
    Almost all of the videos are live looks at the screens and operations.

Perhaps you mean you want to see all of the operations from start to finish, including downloading and importing race data, etc.

If so, that will have to wait for the actual onboarding process.

I just have too much on my plate right now.
  • Chuck
    No worries.. when you have time.. I never got a chance myself as I forgot to sign up about the pricing etc. I just wanted to see what it looks like as the icon on the laptop to opening it i.e. and then the screen.. When you have time etc.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.